Monday, September 2, 2013

Motorcycle Mama

Bucket lists are important parts of our lives .... especially the older we get.  Vera got to mark one off, in a big way: 


orientation
(she's the short one)


dressed for success
 


ready to roll
is this a race?



and they're off
btw that's the gatehouse that Charlie works in


support crew
(Charlie on the right)

And then, to top it off, they went up to the Blue Ridge Parkway for a ride.  Can you visualize this from the back of a motorcycle ? :



sooo.... that's one down !
Later, Marilyn

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Vera. That is one I marked off my bucket list many years ago and would not want to do today in Houston traffic. As to the view, I don't think I would be able to see it through my eyelids.
    Glad you are still finding new things to explore and enjoy. Nell, Barbara and I marked ziplining off our list when we were in Nevada for Barbara's grandson's graduation in June.

    ReplyDelete