Friday, November 14, 2014

at last !!!

several great things to report:

a. Vera is heading back home (to us). She is now visiting with her friend Mindi in Bloomsburg, PA, and we will go retrieve her from there next week. So she will be back with us for Thanksgiving with all our family of friends here (our campground is actually in Fletcher, NC, near Asheville).

b. I have a computer working properly... makes my whole life feel lighter.

c. I have (finally) downloaded pictures from my phone which I had wanted to share with you..... so here goes:

campground store where I worked


gatehouse where Charlie worked




2 days before we left Cascade Lake for the season


  

these are some of our "family of friends" here

more later,
Marilyn

1 comment:

  1. awww, it looks so pretty with a little dusting of snow on it....glad that didnt happen while we were there though!!! Pleased to hear you 3 will be reunited soon. Miss you all, loads! XXX

    ReplyDelete