Sunday, July 26, 2015

Texas in the rear view mirror

Wyoming !!!
We blew right across NM and Colorado, and are almost to Utah..... whoopee..... "On The Road Again".   We three travelers have tried to sing that song; but we just don't seem to get it right. Actually it's pitiful sounding...... Willie would just cringe.  But, nonetheless we are sooooooo happy to be traveling again.

Won't even begin to tell you how many $$$$$ we contributed to the Amaarillo economy; I guess it was for a good cause, as "they" say.
We thought surely we had all the bugs out of the motorhome.... and I kept hearing a funny buzzing sound coming from the dash. We thought "oh, no"..... but about two days later I turned off the rear camera and it stopped.... the volume on the camera system had been turned to full on, and I was hearing the engine noise at the back of the motorhome :-)   I was so glad I hadn't stopped at a repair place to find out about it... yet.  That would have given them a week's worth of laughs.

You know we came across Wyoming about 4 years ago, only further to the north.... but we just came across the southern high plains...... and it looks the same.  I don't think I'll need to come across it again.

But I'll tell you ..... I LOVE mountains ..... just about any shape or form.  And one of the reasons is they are cooler in temperature.  Nights are getting quite chilly.

Our next primary destination is Idaho, for a couple of weeks... or more.
We are all well.
More later.

1 comment:

  1. Glad that your are back on the road. I saw mountains last week in Denver. Lovely and cool in the morning. Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete